Plant-Based Detox Program
Because this is such a unique experience for everyone coming aboard Rio, we would like to ask you some questions. These questions allow us to accurately understand your needs and wants, for us to taylor a program specifically designed for your needs.
First let me begin by saying phrase that helps us all understand our human mind. We all know to a certain degree how a parachute works. What we do understand is that it only works when it’s open.
On the note, I’d like to say that “your mind is like a parachute, it only works when it’s open.”
Are you sure that chemicals are not holding you back from your true ultimate wellness potential?
- Is it time for you to transform your body from the inside out? YES or NO
- Are you ready to feel amazingly well? YES or NO
Do you recognize these symptoms?:
- Juicing and fasting doesn’t fit your lifestyle
- You like constantly eating
- You have a lower belly fat problem and you still can’t lose weight
- You live in a highly populated area
- You have a problem sleeping at night
- You have little energy
- You have no stamina
- You have little endurance
- You have little flexibility
- You have joint pains
- You have muscle ache
- You can’t focus
- You have fatigue
- You have constipation problem
- You have poor digestion
- You have problems keeping it up
If you answered YES to these questions then, detoxing is for you.
There are many detox programs available to you on the market, the problem with them is that they all look like a cookie cutter. This means, that they are designed equally for everybody.
Well, you are about to find out that you are human! As humans “we are all uniquely different”. Even though we have the same organs in our body, we perform differently, no human being is exactly the same.
At Wellness On the Sea, we design the detox wellness program specifically for your unique and particular needs. This is why we have the results that we are getting.
Lets start with the basics…
Why a raw food plant-based diet?
A raw food plant-based diet can reduce inflammation caused by toxic foods. Foods which cause symptoms like bloating, feeling fatigued and tired at the end of the day.
A plant-based diet composes from raw fruits and vegetables, seeds and grains have naturally occurring enzymes that aid digestion leading to better uptake of nutrients.
“When cooking food it destroys enzymes as well as the phytonutrients, vitamins, and minerals”. When we eat raw foods these nutrients work for us, nourishing our cells while eliminating toxins from our bloodstream and our intestinal tract.
Did you know?
- Did you know that a simple food such as celery could help eliminate heavy metals from your body?
- Did you know that one-quarter teaspoon of apple cider vinegar can stop acid reflux in an instant?
- Did you know that coconut oil is an antibacterial, a natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and a natural antifungal? And did you know that it also has the ability to rebuild brain cells?
Do you understand the value of good nutrition is to muscle growth and fat loss?
The foods you eat are the building blocks for ALL muscle growth and are the foundation for fat loss. This is a fact.
Even if you’re eating the right foods in the correct quantities, none of it will matter if you’re not able to correctly and fully digest the food you eat.At Wellness On The Sea, this is measured very simply: 2 feet a day!
If you’re not discarding 2 feet a day, your digestion is not functioning correctly.
Our 7-day, 30-day, and 90-day detox protocol will assist you in regaining optimal health and wellness.
Studies have shown that cells in your body start rejuvenating when you give them the right foods. In other words, your body starts to go back in time and become younger.
For more information please contact us at 850-408-1460.
Or click here and reserve your 5-day dream getaway on Rio and experience it for yourself.